We all need inspiration some times. Whether its writing or creating something. Or just thinking of new ideas or ways of doing something. Here’s 10 quotes to help you to be inspired.
- I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
– Jimmy Dean
- Start by doing what’s necessary then do what’s possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
– Francis of Assisi
- Out of difficulties grow miracles.
– Jean de la Bruyere
- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
- Change your thoughts and you change your world.
– Norman Vincent Peale
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
– Milton Berle
- Believe you can and you’re half way there.
– Theodore Roosevelt
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
– Warren Buffett
- What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.
– Martin Luther